20141227

What I Got for Christmas 2014!


Little disclaimer: this is for nosey people like me! If you don't like these types of posts please scroll on. I really don't know if this is a lot or a little of presents as everyone does Christmas differently, my family really aren't big on extravagant gifts but I honestly feel so lucky and grateful this year. I knew I was getting the big present but I wasn't expecting a lot of the lovely extras I got! 



My big main present isn't in the photos because I used it to take all of them! It's the Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ200 Bridge Camera. I'm still getting to grips with it but I'm honestly so happy! If you're ready to graduate from a 'point-and-shoot' but don't know where to start with an SLR, this is the perfect blogging camera. The viewer also flips out and can turn 360 degrees so you can take a perfect selfie! I'll do a full post on it once I'm a little more confident with my skills.

I also got some lovely beauty bits. I can't wait to give all the shades in the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spots set a go. I haven't ever had one of their boxed blushers so this is the perfect little starter kit for me.


I also got some Illamasqua goodies: the Nail Polish in Melange and Vintage Metallix in Embellish. I reckon I may have a dupe in my stash for the eyeshadow, so keep an eye out for that post!


It's been a long time coming but I finally have my hands on the stunning Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Quad! It's just beyond beautiful...Also from Charlotte Tilbury I have two of the Matte Revolution lipsticks: Bond Girl (a dark mauve) and Walk of Shame (a red berry stain).


 I also got a lovely owl hot chocolate mug with fudge to go with it as well as some Hotel Chocolat.


I also got two candles! The lovely Yankee Candle Simply Home in Christmas Baking. It has a gorgeous gingerbread fragrance. Quite a different scent for me is the Rituals Sweet Sunrise Candle which is a really fresh, citric spa fragrance.


I also got my fair share of bath and body products. From Lush I got the Snow Angel Bath Melt, two people got me the Snow Fairy Shower Gel and the lovely new Hot Toddy Shower Gel. My mum also got me the Soap and Glory Next Big Thing, which is just amazing value for money - all that stuff for £29! I also got the Beauticology Gingerbread Bath House. So I was pretty spoilt for choice on what to use for my Christmas Day bath...


My boyfriend came up on Boxing Day. His family generously got me a load of Hotel Chocolat goodies, a Christmas Candle and an iTunes Voucher, which was just so lovely of them!


I also got some lovely stuff from Victoria's Secret. Nothing x-rated but it'd still be a bit weird to show my undies to the internet...it's just a few pairs of their cute panties.


So basically I'm going to smell fantastic but be really fat in 2015! Look out for lots of beauty reviews coming your way! I know some of these are gift sets but I'll still do a review because you can buy them individually. I've linked above everything I can!

What kind of stuff did you get for Christmas? Hope you all had a lovely day :)


 



Don't forget to follow me on:







Don't forget to enter my giveaway here to win a high-end palette of your choice from Urban Decay, Nars, Charlotte Tilbury or Too Faced!
Share:

30 comments

  1. Wow so lucky! The Hotel Chocolat stuff looks amazing! I love the colour of the Illamasqua nail polish you got as well. It is beaut! I hope you had a lovely Christmas! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My teeth hurt just thinking about all that chocolate haha - hope you had a wonderful Christmas :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, these gifts are so lovely Jasmine. The Charlotte Tilbury, the camera, the benefit palette... So gorgeous! :) Hope you had a lovely christmas!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I feel very lucky! Hope you had a lovely time over Christmas too xx

      Delete
  3. Love the Benefit set !!! :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such great value and there are so many shades :) xx

      Delete
  4. ooh you got some lovely things :) Hope you had a great Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - hope you enjoyed Christmas too :D xx

      Delete
  5. I'm really jealous of the Charlotte Tilbury products, I need to finally try something of hers!
    You can see What I Got For Christmas over on my blog, Autumn Leaves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would never have bought them for myself but so happy to have received some of her products - I'll check it out xx

      Delete
  6. Love your Charlotte Tilbury goodies!! Lush Snow Fairy is soooo yummy!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so beautiful - almost too lovely to use! xx

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas :) I really love all the make up you've got! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you received such lovely gifts! That's loads of chocolate!! xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk | Check out my 100 follower GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lipsticks and eyeshadow quad are gorgeous! Hope that you had a good Christmas :) xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, you got some lovely gifts. I love these posts. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourites to read post-Christmas :) xx

      Delete
  11. Oh yay you got your new camera, that's great! You also got some gorgeous beauty products and I can't wait to read more about the Charlotte Tilbury ones. I order myself the same palette today and will have to look into a lipstick but I need to swatch them first before deciding x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's joke choosing a lipstick when they £23 a go! Definitely worth taking the time to choose the right one xx

      Delete
  12. I'm a big fan of these posts, just put one up recently myself. You recieved some super lovely things! :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas! I'm glad you had a great day :) I think I've heard about that camera, I really need to invest in a good camera for blogging, definitely a goal in 2015! Your other gifts look so lovely as well. The palette from Charlotte Tilbury looks absolutely lovely!

    Becky, xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too - it's honestly such a relief to be able to take decent images so easily! xx

      Delete
  14. The chocolate looks so yummy! And absolutely love Lush Snow Fairy. :) x

    www.peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got some lovely presents! The Illamasqua nail polish is one of my favourites! Hope you had a great Christmas! x
    Speckled Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to use it! :) Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment - I read and appreciate every single one :)

There's no need to spam - I will check out your blog if you leave a click-able link under a genuine comment!

If you have a question please check back for my reply or tweet me @jasminetalksblg

xx

© Jasmine Talks Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig