20140524

Elf Haul!

I'm not really sure you can call it a haul if you spent about £20, but Elf fans will know that goes a really long way on this website. I'm going to do full reviews of pretty much all these products (so expect lots of Elf posts over the next week or two), but this is just a breakdown of what I bought and my first impressions.




Ok, so from Elf I ordered 7 items, which came in at an amazing £21.25! It is one of the few US-based brands which honours the conversion rate instead of swapping the $-sign for a £ one. My package also qualified for free delivery. I placed the order on Tuesday, it was dispatched on Wednesday and arrived on Friday so it wasn't by snail mail, which was good as I hate waiting around for big orders. 




So you can see I bought an eyelash curler (I won't review this, as unless you're spending £20+, an eyelash curler is an eyelash curler and this one does the job), a nail polish in Mint Cream, Elf Studio Matte Lip Colour in Praline, a 'Little Black Beauty Book', which is a set of 48 warm-toned eyeshadows, a Brightening Eyeliner in Gilded, an eyelid primer in sheer and an Elf Studio lip exfoliator.





So far I think my favourite purchases have to be the Matte Studio Lip Colour and the lip exfoliator, but I've not had a chance to use all my products over a period of time yet. It could be quite a while before I can review the Beauty Book as there are so many colours to try! Anyway, in the picture above, I have Mint Cream on my nails, Praline on my lips, I've used the eyelash curler, lip exfoliator and eyelid primer and (though you probably can't see!) I'm wearing two of the eyeshadow colours from the Beauty Book and Gilded on my lower lash line.




The Elf website is: eyeslipsface.co.uk, and there are lots of reviews to help you choose your purchases (which is hard when ordering makeup online), and if there are no reviews for a product you can always visit the US site, as the formulas are exactly the same.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I read and appreciate every single one :)

There's no need to spam - I will check out your blog if you leave a click-able link under a genuine comment!

If you have a question please check back for my reply or tweet me @jasminetalksblg

xx

© Jasmine Talks Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig