20140609

Body Shop Mini-Haul

The Body Shop always manage to lure me in with their amazing offers! This time I got all these products for just £25.40.



Everything except the angled brush came in a bundle for £20 instead of the £44 they'd have cost individually! These are still on offer so get them whilst you can. These are the looks available for £20:



(Image screencapped from: thebodyshop.co.uk)



I went for Chocolate Box, so got a Shimmer Cube Palette in 06 Warm (£5 instead of £16), a Carbon Eye Definer in Brown (£5 instead of £9), a Super Volume Mascara in Black (£5 instead of £10) and finally the Eyeshadow Brush (£5 instead of £9). I then also purchased a Slanted Brush for £5.40 instead of £9, as they are also currently running a 40% off online offer. 



Their brushes are great quality, I love brown shadows and had had my eye on the Shimmer Cubes for a while and I was in real need of daytime mascara so I'm excited to try out and review these products for you! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I read and appreciate every single one :)

There's no need to spam - I will check out your blog if you leave a click-able link under a genuine comment!

If you have a question please check back for my reply or tweet me @jasminetalksblg

xx

© Jasmine Talks Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig