20140619

Another Little Elf Haul

So I did another order from one of my favourite budget beauty brands Elf. All this stuff came to around about £15, so I got a lot for my money and will be trying out my new purchases over the coming weeks.





The things I got (clockwise from bottom left) are: 
I'm really excited to try this, as even with a primer I find my concealer doesn't stay perfect all day. It apparently gives quite a dewy look, so I'm not sure how that will work with my shiny face problems but we will see.

2. Essential All Over Colour Stick in Golden Peach, £1.95
This product has very positive feedback on the Elf website but its reception amongst bloggers is a lot more mixed. At £1.95 I thought I might as well see for myself. I chose to try it in Golden Peach.

I've never tried a priming product for my lips before, probably because I've only recently started experimenting with lip colour, so I decided to try this one out.

I hadn't really heard of stipple brushes before, but when I read up I found out that they're ideal for using with cream blushers and liquid foundations. This one has glowing reviews so I added it to my order.

I've been meaning to get a brow gel for ages, as my eyebrows can be pretty unruly, so I went for this one. I don't really use clear mascara so I'm not sure I'll wear the other end of this duo much but I'll definitely try it out.



Reviews are on the way!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I read and appreciate every single one :)

There's no need to spam - I will check out your blog if you leave a click-able link under a genuine comment!

If you have a question please check back for my reply or tweet me @jasminetalksblg

xx

© Jasmine Talks Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig